Study in Poland in English or Polish at very affordable fees. Explore our selection of Management, Logistics, Journalism, Photography, Pedagogy, Advertising Strategy and Public Relations programs within reputed Polish Public Universities.
One-time annual payment for English language course: €2400
One-time annual payment for Polish language course: €2400
Fees for Bachelor and Master studies: €3400
Fees for MBA Studies: €3800
Application non-refundable fee: €100
English or Polish Preparatory Programs are offered to bring students to the required language levels:
– One-year English or Polish language course 600 hours (including 400 hours of study, 200 hours – English or polish language in practice)
Bachelor: 3 years (6 semesters)
• Photography studies (Photography in the new media)
• Management studies (Business Management – Human Resources Management – Business Logistics)
• Logistics studies (Business Logistics and Warehousing – Transport and Forwarding Logistics – Logistics Management)
• Journalism studies (Radio and television journalism – Advertising strategy and public relations – Advertising strategy and public relations)
Master: 2 years (4 semesters)
• Master studies in Pedagogy
• Human resource and company management in the education sector and related companies
MBA: 1 year (2 semesters)
• The curriculum of the MBA studies has been elaborated and adjusted to the requirements of the market so as to enable persons with various profiles of education to supplement qualifications and gain the state-of- the-art, practical management knowledge.
All applicants for admission will be accepted upon submission of a complete set of documents and payment of entry and tuition fees.
Required recruitment documents:
• Application Form
• 3 photographs in 35 x 45 mm format
• GCSE certificate (or certificate of equivalent examination) in English
• Bachelor Diploma in English (Master’s degree candidates)
• Photocopy of passport
• Insurance policy
• Proof of payment of € 100 entry fee into the University account
• Medical certificate in English
• Refund policy: with 14 days from visa refusal proof submission.